I am a writer who uses visuals as a way of framing my words. I see myself as a multi-disciplinary creative interested in communicating stories about memory, liminality, and place. I have worked in printmaking, drawing and moving image and I write stories that encourage multiple interpretations. My aim is to provoke questions rather than provide answers.
Having finished my degree in Illustration Animation, I consider myself at the beginning of my artistic development and I'm looking for full and part time opportunities. I’m looking forward to further investigating the theories and techniques I have been working on at university, and exploring moving image projects in a professional environment.
- 2007 - 2012 Wycombe High School
- 2012 - 2014 Newlands Girls' School
- 2014 - 2015 Kingston University Art Foundation
- 2015 - 2018 Kingston University Illustration Animation
- 2016 - 2017 Barbican Young Visual Arts Group